Wednesday 1 June 2016

Announcing The Reminiscence of Good King Carnack AKA BUY MY EBOOK

 If you've been paying attention to my stuff over the last year I'll have talked about Less Than Three picking up one of my stories as an Ebook. Finally the day of release has arrived.



Carnack rules a vast kingdom, with millions of people looking to him for leadership and protection.

But he wasn't born royalty, and never had any interest in taking care of anyone but himself. So what changes a cold and ruthless mercenary into a trusted and caring king?

That story begins with a belt buckle, and the unexpectedly complicated adventure required to obtain it...

I had a lot of fun writing the story, so if you like your fantasy hard-ish and your characters unconventional then I recommend checking it out.

The cover is by the fabulous Meg Daunting .

It's my first real published work, so if you're interested, of you know anyone who would be, I'd really appreciate you spreading the word.


And while you're there, feel free to take a look at the great work other authors have got going on. You can't go wrong really.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: